Thursday, November 14, 2002

Comments

I finally finished that RPL at work today, plus I stuck Laurel's digital camera in pocket and snuck a few pictures here and there. I wore the old WW2 army pants I bought at the Salvation Army store in Fullerton. They're made of wool so they itch like a mother, but they are swell-looking. Plus they have suspender loops. Suspender loops!

Other than that, I didn't do much. I emptied out the dish dryer, and that was probably the most productive thing I did today, which is depressing. I guess it doesn't help that my day usually start at 1 or 2 in the afternoon. I'd better get to sleep on time tonight. And Barbara Kleinsmith down at the district office better be saving up a big assignment for me. Not that I'm short on money, but another paycheck would be nice.

It looks like Julie may have found a job. Woo for her! (and that's a non-sarcastic woo.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

« Home