Friday, March 14, 2003

Comments

Just for the record, I went to my sisters' Jr Performing Dance concert tonight. I echo the sentiments of one of the kids I tutor at the high school: "How is she valedictorian, performs in dance productions, is the school mascot, has time to be semi-popular and doesn't go crazy?" My answer was that she doesn't waste any time at all, every single second of her day is spent doing something productive. She gets it from my mom. Who does it to compensate for my dad. Which is where I draw from. Ugh.

I finished reading All The President's Men recently, so stopped by Blockbuster tonight and picked up the VHS. Behind the counter was Kristen Dennis, so we made small chat. She still hangs out with Brooke Bain. Coolness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

« Home