Wednesday, April 02, 2003

Comments

Filled out most of my FAFSA this morning, now I just have to figure out what school to attend this fall. I thought I had it all figured out, then uncle Ted made a comment about UMich being better for networking and threw me for a loop. Anyways, I'll chat it up with him and also wait for Georgetown--I'm not crossing my fingers, I figure the longer the wait the lower the chances. Although the Tufts rejection was my first letter... bah, enough idle speculation.

I finished that Econ midterm essay I mentioned a few days back. A near-final edit is sitting in the vault, if you care to look for it. I recommend looking through the vault anyways if you like digging around in other peoples' stuff--I know I do.

Aww, how sweet, I got a postcard from Colin Powell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

« Home