Monday, May 26, 2003

Comments

Julie keeps posting about fashion on her weblog. So I wanted to mention that I wore my "Cheer Up Emo Kid" shirt to work today, and got two comments on it. I need to find a cheap T-shirt place around here. I got some more ideas. And a few emo T-shirts would make neat going away gifts for a couple people at work. Also, I put a gift for Shirley's birthday on hold at work. Yah, I'm early, but I may be away on her birthday. I think she'll like it.

Also, I'm jealous that Julie can even conceive of reading Catcher in the Rye in Japanese. It reminds me that I should try to use my Spanish more. Especially after I found out my brother took a Spanish Lit class this semester at Berkeley; now I just now he's gonna upstage me this summer on our Central American trip. ARgh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

« Home