Sunday, March 28, 2004

Comments

I see from the logs that some folks from Impact are probably reading this. The reason I didn't make it to Wednesday night is because I got some really bad news that morning and felt really bad all day, and especially unsociable come 7 PM. Last night, I didn't make to ACCESS for the same reason that I didn't go to the men's breakfast this morning, which is that I'm recovering from a cold and possibly some kind of infection. I figured it would be the opposite of a blessing to pass them on, so I'm staying at home today. I am anticipating an upgrade in my condition by tomorrow morning, and I being able to make the morning service. I'm really bummed that I wasn't up to the breakfast, I was really looking forward to it. I expect a full report.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

« Home