Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Comments

I'm worrying myself because I've stopped eating regularly again. I've got that familiar ears-stuffed-with-cotton and stomach-growling feeling that I've become used to ignoring. And food in Hong Kong is expensive. Today I had nothing for breakfast, Croquette Curry Rice and ginger ale at the trendy underground food court a couple blocks from Mirador Mansion for lunch, and sunflower seeds for dinner. I was going to make it to the Temple Street night market after the sunflower seeds, but I got caught up in the net salon reading Lonely Planet Thorntree discussions. The noodle place two blocks over is open until 2 AM...

I've settled into Hong Kong for a few days, so the "travelling" part of my summer can be considered to be over. This marks an official resumption of my posting here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

« Home