Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Comments

So today I found out that if you don't make a down payment, you can consider a house to be still up in the air. Or not in the air, if somebody else wants it. That's OK, I found a place on the 17th floor of an apartment next to a light rail stop, and only a 20 minute bus ride away from work. RMB 2000 a month, one big bedroom, a kitchen with table, bathroom with a shower that drains into a hole in the floor, big windows, and no television by request. It even has a computer desk, and an extra phone extension for dial-up. This is one has money down on it, so I'm vacating the hotel tomorrow morning and moving in tomorrow evening. Afterwards, I hope to catch the tail end of a Shanghai indie rock concert at Jiaotong University.

For dinner I finally went to the curry place at the end of the non-pedestrian part of Nanjing Dong Lu and it was great.

1 Comments:

At Sep 14, 2004, 9:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said:

please post pictures of your 南京東路 so i can compare to my 南京東路!

you see, i'm very fond of streets with that name.

-- menghsindy

 

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

« Home