Monday, July 10, 2006

Comments

I went out with my brother and his girlfriend to Windows Scoreboard to watch the world cup final (2am-5:30am). What a game! The place was packed with about 2/3 France fans and 1/3 Italy fans. I was surprised by what a clean game it was, as both teams were very civil. What a change from when Brazil or Germany reaches the final! Most of all it was nice to have a crowd to roar along with when a goal was scored (and also when Zidane pulled that stunt; could you believe it?).

3 Comments:

At Jul 10, 2006, 2:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said:

Nasty Beijing thunderstorm cut power to my building at around 1:30 for the third time that night, and when it didn't come back after 20 minutes, one of my roommates said, "Screw it, I'm going to bed." So we all did. Did Huang's head explode when Italy won?

 
At Jul 10, 2006, 2:44:00 PM, Blogger Micah Sittig said:

I dunno, I don't really follow sports personalities, never did. We were watching some satellite feed from HK with British commentators.

 
At Jul 11, 2006, 1:54:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said:

Judo Head Butt!

 

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

« Home