Monday, September 28, 2009

Comments

Here's a great example of what we spend about half of Chapter 1 studying in physics:

I have a whole slew of scientists mad at me this week – and I will admit that I am pretty irritated back – because none of us cool rational analytical scientists can truly separate our emotions and our egos from the reality-based science that we do. In this current dispute, I get to claim the scientific high ground, at least. My scientific paper that just came out this week unarguably demonstrates that their scientific paper has some rather embarrassing errors.

From Mike Brown's inimitable weblog (who else can blog about discovering new dwarf planets from Caltech?), Mike Brown's Planets (also on Twitter as, love it, @plutokiller).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

« Home