Tuesday, November 19, 2002

Comments

Racing to get this in before midnight...

Right now I'm eating a positively delicious chicken and pasta dish that my mom made for dinner, which I reheated in the microwave. It's got a light sauce seasoned some herbs and spices. Of course, the clincher is that it has bacon. I'll say that anything with bacon is delicious.

I accomplished a lot today. I wrote letters to my recommenders about how to write and deliver the letters, printed out a sample essay, photocopied the essay and my transcripts down at the 24 Hour Photocopy Club, mailed off Dr Lee's packet, called Dr Douglas to chat and ask for a recommendation (got it!), and made it to work 10 minutes early. After work I looked for presents for people at Borders to use my forty percent discount, but a combination of lack of inspiration and guilt at giving my money to the corporate giant that is BINC kept me from buying anything. Support your local independent merchants. I don't think Brea has any left.

I think I found a way to get the MP3 for Home & Away. I'll update this if I get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

« Home