Wednesday, November 20, 2002

Comments

Updated my Home & Away page. When I used the iBook to look for Japanese drama stuff, it was like getting a new pair of glasses: so much more comes into focus. There is sooo much information out there. Unfortunately, 100% of it is in Japanese, but I can make out most of it, in between reading the kana and putting my mad Chinese skillz to work on the kanji. For example, check out this page with a schedule of the dramas showing each day, their theme songs, and links to buy the CD's. And the best part is, I found the song I'm looking for! Super BeMAX's Toei Karaoke tells me that it's another song by the same group day after tomorrow called Hello, Everybody!. Well, that means back to scouring the drama message boards. At least I have a title now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

« Home