Friday, June 20, 2003

Comments

I got pretty much everything packed up today, will need to run a bunch of errands tomorrow to take books to the Goodwill van and used bookstore (the nice ones), buy a few supplies and packing materials. Tonight we had our family "Amazing Race 4" banana-split party. Banana, rasberry cheesecake ice cream, whipped cream, colored sprinkles, topped off with home-grown boysenberries: I'm going to miss living at home.

When you were a kid did you salivate over the cool arcade games, but were too cheap to lay down a quarter to play? Or maybe it's just that my reflexes were so pathetic, I was an arcade owner's dream customer. So I developed the ability to get a great deal of enjoyment out of watching other people play video games. Well, no more. Thanks to Miniclips.com, all of those nostalgic video games have joined the cyberage, courtesy of Flash and a browser near you. Nearest to my heart is Bubble Trouble.

Was Neo Japanese? Matrix cosplayers.

Also, I'm looking for a way to store my CDs. Basically, I want something that's compact and will let me keep both the booklet and the tray insert with the CD. It seems that most people just toss out the tray insert--why, I don't know, as it usually has the track listing conveniently on it. So far, DiscSox's DJ Sleeve is the best thing I could come up with. At 55 cents / CD, it's a little out of my budget. Any suggestions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

« Home