Friday, June 20, 2003

Comments

I'm spending most of my last few days in a cleaning frenzy, going through all the boxes I have stored in the garage and condensing them down to... less boxes stored in the garage. Also, I've got a "first box to Michigan" and a "second box to Michigan", plus a "to the Goodwill store" box and a "not my stuff" box. It's hard throwing stuff out, because everything has a memory attached to it. I need somebody to unpack with me so I can unload these memories on them, purging them mentally as a release to purge them physically.

Wow, how philosophical. Almost like a Julie post.

Also, I called my brother. We're supposed to leave late Monday night for our Central America trip and I haven't heard from him in a couple of weeks. Now I'm having to confront the though: if he doesn't make it doown here in time, should I still go? Ugh. Call back, Aaron.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

« Home