Friday, October 31, 2003

Comments

So I did the complete makover thing today. After lunch I rode down Liberty Street to a barber shop and got a haircut. To quote the barber "That's a lot of hair!" I think it's haircut season; even Dr Lee showed up on Wednesday evening with a nice trim. It was twelve dollars for the haircut, a little much, I think?

As the second stage of my makeover, I picked up the new pair of glasses I bought last week. They're much smaller than my current pair, so I'm still getting used to having a narrower field of vision. Ahh, the concessions we make for fashion.

So I look very different than I did yesterday. I'll try to post a picture for the fam. Overall, I think it's a positive change. Dina told me I look studious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

« Home