Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Comments

I've been meaning to go back to the USA to pick up some stuff and see people. I got approved to take a few days off before the official Chinese New Year vacation start, so I'll be shopping around for airplane tickets tomorrow. I'm thinking something like this:

Date

Travel

Monday, Feb 7

PVG (Shanghai) to LAX (Los Angeles),
LAX (Los Angeles) to DTW (Detroit)

Wednesday, Feb 9

DTW (Detroit) to LAX (Los Angeles).

Monday, Feb 14

LAX (Los Angeles) to PVG (Shanghai).

If I can pull this off it will give me a day in Ann Arbor, and five full days at home.

Oh yeah, and walked through the south square of the Shanghai Railway Station yesterday on the way to Asa and Chris' house for dinner, and it was packed. I tried to get a picture with my cellphone, but it was too dark. Tons of people are already starting to head home for the holiday. Most of the teachers in my office will start leaving at the end of next week. We only get a week off, but most schools give their kids three to four weeks of vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

« Home