Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Comments

 Not only do I have my balcony curtains thrown wide open tonight again, but I have the windows open and I'm drinking in the cool night air by the pair-of-lungs-full. The weather is supposed to be turning cold again this weekend, so I'm enjoying it while I can!

Money spent on food today:

RMB 7
Celery/beef noodles down the street from the office for lunch.
RMB 0
Sweet popcorn that somebody brought into work.
RMB 11.5
Big gallon jug of water and four muffins.
RMB 12
Bowl of ramen in bone-marrow broth.
Five pan-fried dumplings.
RMB 6
Two cups of bubble milk tea, one for the fridge, one for tonight.

A total of RMB 36.5, about four and half dollars. About average for a noodle day.

1 Comments:

At Mar 15, 2005, 12:31:00 AM, Blogger Micah Sittig said:

That's my guard ninja. He's embarassed to have been caught on camera.

 

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

« Home