Friday, June 03, 2005

Comments

I hung out Brian and Ian this evening. This is what we did:

  • Meet at Jing'an Temple at 6:15pm.
  • Have dinner at the Bifengtang across from the Portman.
  • Eat danta in the tunnel under Xizang Rd at People's Square.
  • Walk down Nanjing Dong Lu, and run into their parents.
  • Check out the Bund.
  • Walk through Xintiandi with Liz and pick up the June schedule for shows at the Ark.
  • Sip on chocolate/coffee/tea outside the Huaihai Rd Delifrance.
  • Pick up tickets for DJ Koala at Pegasus.

Then we taxied to our respective homes. It was a good night.

1 Comments:

At Jun 8, 2005, 8:19:00 PM, Blogger Brian Heung said:

My brother, Liz and I had a great time with you that night in Shanghai. Thanks for showing us around. The next night I went with my parents to the "Cheap Eats" place in that Shanghai expat magazine I picked up, I'll have to look up the name.

I'm still in Hong Kong typing from a coffee shop. Hope things are going well for you there and thanks again!

 

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

« Home