Thursday, December 08, 2005

Comments

Random rock/club scene stuff

I get an e-mail from a friend/associate telling me there's reason to make up with Harley's. Here's to hoping.

DJ SynRG on Shanghai clubbers:

Shanghai has two kinds of clubbers, club/bar hoppers and table clubbers. The problem with your idea is that [table] clubbers totally outweigh club/bar hoppers in this market. From a table clubbers point of view, the concept of prepartying (which is also a really western cocept) pretty much makes no sense, cuz if you show up to your table tanked then it's gonna be that much harder to hit your zui di xiao fei, or minimum table spend.. plus you'll prolly do something embarrassing like puke all over your table, etc. To most clubbers here, you wanna get your money's worth IN THE CLUB, cuz you're gonna have to spend it one way or another.

New Windows sportsbar at Huaihai and Sinan Rds. First reviews say: Windows prices without the Windows "crowd".

I'm somewhere in these pics, just barely, and so are Jodi and Amanda. A handful of awesome points for whoever finds us.

2 Comments:

At Dec 8, 2005, 5:17:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said:

Hi, I'm Valeria, from Italy. I have read an article about Muzi Mei published in the Time. Could you tell me her link, please? I'm very curios.
Thanks.

 
At Dec 9, 2005, 11:20:00 AM, Blogger Micah Sittig said:

I posted an answer to your question here:

http://msittig.blogspot.com/2005/12/for-some-reason-im-getting-bunch-of.html

 

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

« Home