Saturday, January 07, 2006

Comments

I went to the train station to check for rail tickets for the upcoming vacation, and found out that: the Chinese New Year travel crunch officially starts on the 14th; the train station is not selling 10 day advance tickets; a special ticket selling operation was set up to sell 10 day advance tickets at Putuo (w00t!) Stadium east of the Caoyang Rd light rail station.

Jodi's last day of work is the 21st, so we'll be gone from like the 22nd to the 4th of February. This means I gotta run down to the ticket place on the 12th. Marking it on my calendar now...

2 Comments:

At Jan 7, 2006, 10:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said:

where will you be having your holiday?
My friends and I will be heading to Guilin on the 23rd. By train.

I just remembered about the UNO cards you kinda helped me buy. Sorry. It just slipped my mind.

 
At Jan 9, 2006, 7:06:00 PM, Blogger Micah Sittig said:

Jodi and I will make the traditional pilgrimage back home to her parents' place in Hunan. It's a nice break from hectic Shanghai.

I still have your UNO cards wrapped in a Toys'R'Us bag and sitting in my closet. It's just as much my bad for not getting in touch with you. I'm going out of town for a few days, but I'll put that on my TO-DO list for when I come back.

 

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

« Home