Thursday, August 24, 2006

Comments

From an e-mail I sent to a friend about things to do this weekend:

Also, the Lion King is in town at the Shanghai Grand Theater, the Shanghai Circus is in its summer season, and the St Petersburg ballet is in town doing a "Sleeping Beauty on Ice" performance :)

I really want to be at the Qiu Xiaolong talk, but I've got Latin dance class that day. He wrote a series of English-language detective novels set in 1990's Shanghai that I read before I knew I'd be living in this city, and which I wish I had access to now.

2 Comments:

At Aug 25, 2006, 2:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said:

didn't he write death of a red heroine? you should go!

 
At Aug 25, 2006, 4:21:00 PM, Blogger Micah Sittig said:

He did! And A Loyal Character Dancer! And another I haven't read. I should go!

 

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

« Home