Thursday, October 26, 2006

Comments

My morning routine:

  1. Turn off the alarm and sleep another 20-30 minutes.
  2. Roll out of bed and into the bathroom, wipe-and-shine sink and toilet.
  3. Take a shower, brush my teeth, comb my hair.
  4. Get dressed.
  5. Organize textbooks, folders, other items in my backpack.
  6. Put on shoes and coat, brush hair lightly.
  7. Say goodbye to Jodi.
  8. Grab keys and breakfast (milk and bun).
  9. Walk to the metro station.

My nightly routine:

  1. Cursorily clean up the living room and study.
  2. Check and re-fill Poopy's chinchilla feed.
  3. Feed the fish and check on Chris, our turtle.
  4. Wash my hands, face, and brush my teeth.
  5. Lay out tomorrow's clothes and organize things for next morning.
  6. Go to bed with a book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

« Home