Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Comments, Links

The newsgroup for Chinese Bloggercon organizers is hosting one discussion on whether the "yearbook" of the conference will need an official permit to be published, something being called a "准印证" or "内部刊号". I didn't realize that things as simple as glorified conference brochures need official government approval.


Post a Comment

Post a Comment

« Home