Thursday, July 26, 2007

Comments

Once again we had trouble with the visa. The barcode on the PDF generated by the State Department website was messed up, so we had to run to a nearby hotel and use the business center's computer to generate a new form. Jodi said that her interviewer, an ABC, was more strict than the consular official who interviewed her last time; he demanded to see original documents like my passport and our marriage licenses, for which I had only given Jodi photocopies. Still, she showed him the photos of our wedding and honeymoon and he was convinced enough to grant her the visa.

Charlotte's pretty happy about it:

表情格子

1 Comments:

At Jul 26, 2007, 4:40:00 AM, Blogger aniheung said:

I'm pretty happy about it too!!!
But not as cute as Charlotte so I won't put up my picture.
Congrats on the visa - I can't wait to see the three of you.

 

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

« Home