Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Comments

Monkey Charlotte

The weather has been very, very nice lately. Walking back from work the last two days I've run into Jodi's mom accompanying Charlotte on the playground below our apartment, and had the opportunity to relieve her and spend some time with Charlotte outside. Today Jodi got back from the hospital while we were outside (all's normal) and had her camera so we snapped a few photos.

After talking it over with Jodi and thinking about the alternatives, I decided to go ahead with the ME program that my school is offering. I believe that the American ME plus a good score on the HSK will be enough to get me down the career path that I'm hoping for, plus open up a few extra doors farther down the line. Here's to hoping lots of people sign up so the discount is bigger!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

« Home