Monday, June 02, 2003

Comments

Someday I'm just gonna merge my Blogspot weblog entries with my UGCS weblog entries and make a giant weblog of personal and china/california/book related posts.

The news is spreading that I turned in my two-week notice at Borders. Now people are being so nice to me that it makes me feel bad for leaving. Is that conceited? Do I consider myself so valuable that I pity people for not being able to work with me anymore?

I cornered my brother tonight while he was playing his new tiny Super Game Boy and layed out our quasi-itinerary for the summer trip. Now I'm real excited about this. I even bought a journal-type blank book at Borders today to fill with maps, tickets stubs, photos, and possibly a few scribbles that I'll try to pass off as artwork. I've still gotta get hold of a cheap camera, withdraw traveller's checks from the credit union in Pasadena, and buy a good pair of warm-weather shorts. And socks. I hope I don't get called in to teach tomorrow. Also because it's 3 AM and I'm still not in bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

« Home