Friday, November 05, 2004

Comments

I read this phrase in Kafka on the Seashore (which, it turns out, is the name of a song) that I really liked:

树叶的随风轻语

I have something in my lungs, which makes me particularly happy that the weekend is here. I was basically croaking at the end of my last class today.

On the way home today, a girl approached me on the platform of the 中山公园 light rail stop and asked how long it would take to get to the train station stop because her train was leaving in half an hour. I didn't know, but we ended up trading phone numbers. Was that a lame excuse to talk to me, or do you really think she was worried about making it on time? She's on an internship for Daimler-Chrysler and working in the area for 5 more months.

(She's not Chinese. Were you wondering?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

« Home