Sunday, November 28, 2004

Comments

I'd like to get out of Shanghai sometime in the next few months. The question is, where should I go? What I should really do is make a trip back to the States, pick up some stuff from Michigan and reconnect with the family in California. What I'd really like to do at the moment is to go back to Beijing, hang out with Tianjin folks, see who is passing through The City, catch a show or two at the Nameless Highlands, a Beijing opera performance at the Chang'an Theater... This sudden onset of nostalgia was precipitated by my stumbling onto Helena's new weblog. Helena was one of the people whose excitement about Beijing really seemed to be on the same plane as mine. Sounds like she's having fun.

Then again, there's always Thailand...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

« Home