Saturday, November 06, 2004

Comments

I like making things. I made a few new things tonight. If you're reading this on the collective weblog, you are seeing the new things I made on the right hand side of the page.

On the upper right is a comment form. I decided it would be too laborious to add comments to every post in a way that would make it obvious who had commented on what post. So I created a general comment column. Feel like I'm not writing enough? Let me know. Feel like I wrote a particularly moving column? I'd be glad to hear about it. Overhear something funny on your way to work? Attribute it to the "random guy on the street" and let me know by adding it to list of "quotes". Thanks.

The other thing I made is just below it, under the picture of the phone. The picture of my phone. This is a weblog that I can post short messages to from my phone. I've been pretty happy being able to send in pictures, but I've also wanted to publish random ideas that I have while walking down the street, or sitting on the metro, or, heaven forbid, taking care of "business". Now I can. Look for updates in the near future. And if the Chinese notes are too small, click on the date above them for a bigger view.

Making things is fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

« Home