Thursday, February 10, 2005

Comments

I'm back in California. To the folks who I didn't meet up with, sorry! It was a combination of running out of time packing, and certain responsibilities that came up and had to be dealt with.

I can't find the power cord to my computer; otherwise, it's all set up and ready to fire. In the meantime, I've gotten out my CDs and am listening to some older stuff, mostly hip hop: Lampeye (Japanese) and The Movementality (Asian American).

I've had this running joke with my family about how spending time inside Walmart magically expands people's waistlines. Today my mother informed me that you can now order McDonalds at the register as you check out, and pick it up at the in-store McD's as you walk out the door. Who needs magic?

3 Comments:

At Feb 12, 2005, 6:52:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said:

I see that we are both reading Rey Chow's book!

 
At Feb 12, 2005, 3:56:00 PM, Blogger Micah Sittig said:

Guess where I heard about it... Here!:)

 
At Feb 13, 2005, 3:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said:

Don't hate me if you dislike it. Enjoy your trip back in the US!

 

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

« Home