Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Comments

I put the Chaoyang Music Festival on my calendar because I hear some good bands are playing (including Cold Fairyland, and look for spin-off events in bars around the city like the Nameless Highland), but I probably won't make it up there. Still, I got a related e-mail that I thought would be worth putting up here, sort of as a public service announcement:

An LA punk band called the Urinals is coming out to play the festival. They're playing 5/1 in the evening and on 5/2 and 5/5. Please do stop by if you're up in Beijing for the festival and spread the word if the band looks appealing to you. Say hey too if you can.

Here's the band's website--they're from the first wave of punk, played with Black Flag, Circle Jerks, Minutemen etc.

www.happysquid.com

Also, our trip blog:
likeaquanauts.blogspot.com

They weblog; cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

« Home