Sunday, December 01, 2002

Comments

Shirley and I went out to lunch at Millie's with Kartik, Julie, Eric, who were all back from college for Thanksgiving weekend. Funny, I don't think any of them are Christian so I don't know why they came back for a long weekend. In any case, it was a pleasure to hang out with them. We discussed newspapers; who else reads the newspaper around here? Nobody. My parents cut their subscription to weekends-only, which means no Thursday calendar section. The Thursday section has a big list of weekend events, which I liked to read and dream of doing stuff. Also, they were very encouraging about my applying to grad school. Come to think of it, pretty much everybody I have talked to has been very positive.

I wish I was more self-effacing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

« Home